OUR MUSIC FESTIVAL AND LIVE AUCTION NIGHT, #DIGNIFY
It’s sold out but you can still be a part of it by bidding NOW in the auction for some once in a lifetime prizes.
Not only will we have some incredible live music on the night, but we are also holding a live auction with these amazing prizes, all donated by generous supporters:
– Baby Martin guitar signed by Robbie Williams
– Squier Telecaster guitar signed by Paul Weller
– A day on the set of the new Batman production Pennyworth at Warners studios
– Framed vinyl recording of all Dignify performers by Soho Radio
– A half day podcast masterclass at Soho radio for up to 6 people
– 1 months work experience with influencers Caspar Lee and Jamal Edwards
The auction will be finalised on the 24th at the #Dignify event but you can start placing bids now by going to our auction page here.
Have a go at winning one of these priceless gifts and if your bid is highest – you will win!
Every penny raised from these unique items will help support some of the many refugees living in hardship in Cyprus.
After the success of opening a pioneering new Dignity Centre for refugees in Cyprus earlier this year, we are now raising funds to replicate this critical service and reach more people in need. With approximately 15,000 registered refugees and asylum seekers and 10,000 people still unregistered in Cyprus, the new centre in Paphos will help give more refugees the opportunity to rebuild their lives and offer a place of hope and support.
For more information about the night, head to the event page here.
Let’s raise a huge amount of money for Refugee Support!