Our 2019/20 Annual Report
It is strange to present our annual report for the year April 2019-March 2020 before we had all felt the enormous Covid upheaval. The world has changed, so life got tougher for all marginalised groups. It also got harder to provide support. But that is for next year’s report.
In this report we detail:
– how we established the innovative Dignity Centre in Cyprus just 2 months after arriving
– the creation of an online shop Refumade to help support our work
– after over 3 years working on 7 Greek refugee camps, we made the difficult decision to leave the country
– the events we ran to advocate for better treatment
– working alongside amazing volunteers who have come from all over the world to help on the frontline and behind the scenes
– our detailed spending
Please have a read and tell us what you think! You can read it below, or you can download it here.
Thanks to Andy at Brighton Website Design for such a brilliant design job.