Everything we do is—of course—built around how to best respond to the needs of refugees and asylum seekers. We will not compromise on dignity.
But we can’t do anything without volunteers.
One thing we have learnt is that volunteering gives back just as much as you put in, if not more! So much so, we created our Selfish Altruist podcast to talk about just that.
We can guarantee volunteering will be a rewarding experience. But what else can you expect?
When you volunteer with us, here is what you get:
- Gain valuable experience of working in a humanitarian organisation
- See how we can all make a difference to refugee lives
- Influence what we do with your experience and feedback
- Spend time with some like-minded and extraordinary people
- Receive a free copy of our very own Tastes & Tales cookbook (UK delivery only)
- Add your volunteering experience to your Linkedin profile
- Share your experience on our website, social media or podcast
- Get a reference for any of your future job applications