Share your table!
The global pandemic has created a challenging environment for us all and while we have to stay at home, we remember the people who have lost theirs.
We want you to kindly share a symbolic meal with one of the refugees we are supporting in Cyprus. Here’s how it works:
- Choose a recipe – we have suggested four from our Tastes & Tales recipe book
- Around World Kindness Day (13th Nov), set an extra place at the table to symbolise your support for refugees
- Enjoy the meal with your friends and family
- Donate the £10 cost of the meal – or more if you can afford it!
- Share a photo with the hashtag #shareyourtable and #WorldKindnessDay
- Tell or tag 2 friends to do the same in their own homes
Your £10 donation will pay for a Dignity Centre member to access all the vital services it offers in Nicosia for one week. Our mission is to raise £12,000 which means the Dignity Centre can support its 300 regular visitors for 1 month.
Refugee Support Europe urgently needs your financial support to continue our vital work in providing aid with dignity to refugees in Cyprus – a frontline state struggling to cope with the growing number of refugees there.
Fundraising has been hit hard this year. Our events have been cancelled and we have been unable to rely on volunteers travelling to work in The Dignity Centre who bring their fantastic fundraising skills with them.
We need your help NOW please. Please join us in this easy event to support our work and spread some kindness.