It’s that time of year when we all think about challenges, fitness and being a better person so here is something that ticks all the boxes!
Join us for this epic event on 4-5 July 2020 in the Peak District National Park.
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. You’ll have a major ‘Base Camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2020…
For all levels of experience and ability:
- 100km (60 miles) non-stop full challenge
- 2-day, 100km ‘daylight’ option
- 50km Half challenge
- 25km Quarter challeng
- Run, jog or walk – all at your own pace
It is well supported all the way:
- 8 covered rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- Shuttle buses & transfers
After all that training, what an achievement:
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz at the end
- Raise critical funds for our Dignity Centres
- 3 Ultra-trail de Mont Blanc points available
To date, six of us have signed up (4 x the continuous challenge, 1 x 2-day option and 1x50km option). We’d love to have a team twice that number!
Sign up & Fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to us!
As Refugee Support is an official charity partner, there is up to 25% off the registration fee until 14 February!
For full details of prices, discounts and to sign up – CLICK HERE: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
When you sign up, select ‘Refugee Support Europe’ as the charity and join our team ‘Refugee Supporters’.
Get all the facts from this helpful factsheet on the challenge website.