We have a great new strategy and we really need someone to join our team to help us deliver it!
We are looking for a Fundraising Manager to work alongside Chief Executive Paul Hutchings, delivering an ambitious fundraising strategy.
- Have a track record of successful fundraising from individuals, trusts and foundations and large organisations
- A self-starter with a positive outlook that thrives when provided freedom. The Chief Executive will provide direction and support as opposed to supervision.
- Experience maximising potential from social media and digital marketing (website and CRM system)
- A track record showing the ability to introduce and implement new fundraising strategies
- Someone who enjoys “doing” as opposed to “planning”. We are a small team who have a reputation for delivering great results. We do not have a team of fundraisers to feed strategies to
- Thrive in a small team where they can make a real difference with an ambition to grow their role inline with our growth plans
- Great copy-writing skills
- Knowledge of refugee and migration related issues
The overall objective is to implement our new fundraising strategy and deliver on its objectives
a. Drive revenue to support operations.
b. Help develop and modify a positioning statement (elevator pitch)
c. Proactively segment and engage with members of our CRM database to convert visitors to one off donors to repeat and recurring donors
d. Help develop the website to enhance our story, highlight the mission and transparency of funding, communicate our impact
e. Use of social media to raise profile and awareness of RSE to funders
f. Develop compelling storytelling and case studies for funders to differentiate and outline advantages of RSE
g. Help create a fundraisers toolkit
h. Develop annual grant and trusts & foundations’ action plan, identifying significant grant funding opportunities
i. Use online platforms to share funding messages
j. Scope new income streams including crowdfunding, corporate fundraising and major donor giving
k. Help build strategic partnerships with major donors and corporates long-term
l. Create options for donors to give directly to help specific causes (the ‘100% model’)
m. Keep the case for support up to date and interesting and based on the outcomes identified
- Salary of £35,000-£40,000 pro rata
- Part-time (20-25 hours per week)\
- Remote working and flexible hours
- Opportunity for role to develop and grow
This is a new role which has arisen following fast growth and as part of our new strategy to continue helping. Therefore this is a really exciting time, suiting someone who wants to be key to the development of the organisation.
Please get in touch if you think this is you, we would love to hear from you!
Here is a PDF of the role:RS fundraising manager