Do you have a strong background in the charity sector? Are you capable of supporting existing projects whilst effectively and efficiently running an NGO’s back-office and supporting our continuous development and improvement?
Refugee Support is looking for a dynamic, full-time Operations and Admin Manager, reporting directly to a new CEO, to ensure the day-to-day operations run smoothly. This is an exciting time for the organisation, which is entering a new phase of growth and development.
What we are offering
- Remote, flexible working
- £28,000 pa
- NEST contributory pension
- Paid travel to projects as required
- High degree of autonomy and room for initiative
- Opportunity to make a real impact
- Role development in the medium and long term
What the role involves
- Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of the projects
- Ensuring the smooth running of the charity’s back office
- Administrative support for the fundraising/comms team and trustees
- Contributing ideas and knowledge to help grow and develop the organisation
- Volunteer recruitment and development
The experience and skills we need
- Commitment to human rights and solidarity with displaced people
- Experience within the charity or non-profit sector
- Demonstrable administration skills: attention to detail, banking, and budgets
- Adept communicator across various stakeholders: partners, volunteers, and donors
- Strong IT skills: Excel and CRMs. Experience with bookkeeping software advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously, thrive when given freedom and manage own time
What we do
- We foster international solidarity by giving people who care the opportunity to support refugees in dignified, meaningful ways.
- We currently have projects in Moldova, Cyprus and the UK. Our dynamic and flexible model has allowed us to respond to emergencies quickly and effectively since 2016. Former projects sites include Mexico, Turkey, Bangladesh and Greece.