Walk, Jog, or Run it
03 – 04 September 2022
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or a Run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point.
Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
There are half challenge and 25km quarter challenge options – so make it your challenge, your way!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Eight of our supporters did one of the brilliantly orgnised Ultra Challenge events last year
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up go here: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge
There is currently a 50% discount deal for all registrations until the end of February 2022: