Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you’re having a relaxing break and are enjoying the festive season.
To accompany your roast dinners and to help keep the cheer after a grave year of uncertainty, this special edition of the RS Express looks at John and Paul’s best roasts!
Many of you know that our co-founders John and Paul like to banter. And for those of you who haven’t yet witnesses this, you’re in for a treat.
So enjoy this light hearted episode – there’s lots of love between the two, but they’re not afraid to keep each other humble! Let us know which roast is your favourite, and if you’ve witnessed any better ones.
1. You can always rely on John and Paul to bring out the best in each other.
2. They’re like an old married couple most of the time!
3. They always keep an eye out for each other.
6. And are constantly complimenting one another.
7. Is is spelt ‘toupee’ or ‘touché’?
10. They make the perfect team.
11. Because they know each other so well!
12. They’re always willing to offer each other a helping hand.
13. And to snap the best photos of one another!
They may joke,
But banter aside, they clearly love each other to bits!
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered with us this year and who is helping refugees over Christmas.
As always, much love to you all.